How to Create Dancing Colors Text Animation Effect in PowerPoint
Watch the video on how to create Dancing Colors Text Animation Effect in PowerPoint below:
You can use this animation effect to make an announcement, announce a contest winner, declare a short break in the training etc.
These are the steps to follow to create this effect:
– Add the text you want to animate
– Change the font to a thick font like Arial Black so the effect will be visible
– Increase the font size
– Copy the text and make another version. Color each of the text in a different color
– Add Blink Emphasis animation to this colored text and change its animation effect settings to the following:
– Change the duration to .25 seconds
– Animate the text By Letter
– Repeat the animation till end of slide
Move the colored text and place it right on top of the original text.
Hope you found this tutorial useful!