How to Create Dancing Colors Text Animation Effect in PowerPoint
In this tutorial you will find how to create Dancing Colors Text Animation Effect in PowerPoint
You can use this animation effect to make an announcement, announce a contest winner, declare a short break in the training etc.
These are the steps to follow to create this effect:
– Add the text you want to animate
– Change the font to a thick font like Arial Black so the effect will be visible
– Increase the font size
– Copy the text and make another version. Color each of the text in a different color
– Add Blink Emphasis animation to this colored text and change its animation effect settings to the following:
– Change the duration to .25 seconds
– Animate the text By Letter
– Repeat the animation till end of slide
Move the colored text and place it right on top of the original text.
Click PLAY to watch the video tutorial below:
Here is the link to Ramgopal’s PowerPoint Mastery Training Program mentioned in the video.
Hope you found this tutorial useful!