Learn to create a useful Animated Looping Images Effect in PowerPoint. You can follow this tutorial in other PowerPoint versions as well.
Click Play to watch the PowerPoint Tutorial Video below:
You can find out more about the PowerPoint Mastery program mentioned in the video here >>
The animation effect looks like this:
– There is a text box in the center of the slide
– There are 4 photos on the slide
– On click the photos circle endlessly around the text box in the center
To create this effect
– Start with 4 pictures of the same size
– The video shows how you can achieve the uniformity of size by using fill shape option
– Arrange the rectangles on the slide evenly
– Next we add animation to the photos
– Apply Square Motion Path animation to the images
– Use a small dot in the center of the images to guide you in creating the motion path animation correctly
Hope you find the animations simple and easy to use in your presentation!