Word Play Animation in PowerPoint
Learn to create fun Word Play Animation in PowerPoint 2013. You can follow this tutorial in other PowerPoint versions as well.
Click Play to watch the PowerPoint Tutorial Video below:
You can find out more about the PowerPoint Mastery program mentioned in the video here >>
Word play is a fun way to communicate your message in a presentation.
Adding animation to word play makes it engaging and interesting for your audience.
You can use this text effect animation with any combination of words.
To create this animation effect :
– Add each alphabet of the word you want to animate in a separate text box
– Add Motion Path Arcs Animation to each of the words you want to interchange
– Adjust the End Position in the animation
– Increase the curvature of the arc if required
– Ensure the animations play With each other
Hope you find the animations simple and easy to use in your presentation!