Learn to create fun Word Play Animation in PowerPoint. You can follow this tutorial in any PowerPoint versions.
Click Play to watch the PowerPoint Tutorial Video below:
You can find out more about the PowerPoint Mastery program mentioned in the video here >>
Word play is a fun way to communicate your message in a presentation.
Adding animation to word play makes it engaging and interesting for your audience.
You can use this text effect animation with any combination of words.
To create this animation effect :
– Add each alphabet of the word you want to animate in a separate text box
– Add Motion Path Arcs Animation to each of the words you want to interchange
– Adjust the End Position in the animation
– Increase the curvature of the arc if required
– Ensure the animations play With each other
Hope you find the animations simple and easy to use in your presentation!