In this video you will see how easy it is to create Experiential Learning Cycle – a training model in PowerPoint
While it looks like a circular arrow diagram, let us see how to create this diagram in a creative way.
– First add a circle to the slide
– Remove the fill and add a thick dark outline
– Add the rounded rectangle with text to indicate the steps in the Experiential Learning Model
– Next add small isoleces triangles to use as the arrow head
– Change the color fill of the triangle to the same as the circle outline
– Duplicate the triangle to use as arrow heads on the circle.
– Use the rotator handle to turn the triangle on the circle so it looks like a natural arrow.
– Add the other elements like the central triangle
– Add lines with arrows from the center of the triangle
You can find out more about Comprehensive All In One Bundle here >>
Hope you found this tutorial useful!