Learn to create Animated Concepts in PowerPoint with this easy to follow tutorial. The concept we will create in this video is steps to a goal.
The animation is as follows:
– There is a reality and a dream or goal
– The animation shows the steps taken to reach the dream situation from the reality.
– You can add as many steps as you like in this animation
This animation uses the metaphor of walking on sand and is created as follows:
– Download a footprint vector graphic from any public domain website online
– Duplicate the footprint graphic
– Crop the footprints so that each foot is a separate graphic
– Draw circle shapes to represent Reality and Dream
– Rotate the foot graphic so they are in the right direction
– Add text explanation to each of the foot graphic
– Select the foot graphic and its associated text and group them.
– Animate each group with Fade animation, On Click
– Duplicate the pairs of foot to create additional steps
That’s it! Your animated slide is ready!
Hope you found this tutorial useful!