PowerPoint Tutorial for Color Switch Animation
In this video you will learn how to create a beautiful Color switch animation effect in PowerPoint.
Click Play to watch the PowerPoint Tutorial Video below:
You can find out more about the PowerPoint Mastery program mentioned in the video here >>
You can use this PowerPoint animation effect to show different ideas like
– Switching on a light
– The effect of change ( before and after)
– The idea of selection among different options
– Getting a bright idea and more.
To start creating this PowerPoint effect you need, you will need:
– Image of a hand pointing.
This image should have a transparent background.
You can create this useful effect by following these steps:
– Add the hand image to the slide
– Add a circle to act as the base color or button
– Add another circle with yellow color fill and glow effect to show the idea of ON or changed color.
– Apply animation effect for the glowing circle to enter the slide
– Apply animation effect to the hand image to show the idea of click
– Ensure that the animation sequence is correct by editing in the Animation Pane
– Add a sound effect to the last animation
Hope you find the animations simple and easy to use in your presentation!