In this video you will learn How to Create Self running Photo Album in PowerPoint 2013. It uses the native Photo Album and Slide Show set up options in PowerPoint to create the final output quickly and easily.
Here is the link to Ramgopal’s PowerPoint Mastery Training Program mentioned in the video.
This video is brought to you by Ramgopal from PrezoTraining.com
The steps to create this photo album are:
– Insert a Photo Album from the insert Tab
– Select the pictures you want by selecting it from File/ Disc
– Multiple files can be selected by holding the Ctrl button at the time of selection
– The selected pictures are displayed as a list in the Pictures in Album area. You can preview the pictures there as well.
– You can change the picture layout to hold 1 or more pictures per slide
– You can also add a Frame shape. We have used a soft edged rectangle
– A Photo Album name is defaulted – you can replace the text with your own Album name
– Apply a Design Theme to the Album if required
– To make this a self-running presentation – add transition to the slides.
– Apply the transition effect to all slides
– Set Advance Slide setting to 1 second
– In the Slide Show mode, set up slide show and change the Show Type to Browser at a Kiosk in Full Screen.
This ensures that the photo album is looped continuously.
Hope you found this tutorial useful!