How to create Animated Picture Effects in PowerPoint ( 3 of 3)
In this video you will find how to create animated picture effects in PowerPoint.
Click play to watch the video below
You can browse more templates from the Complete Trainer’s Bundle mentioned in the video here >>
The animation effect shows picture and its associated text appearing together. This effect is useful for any business or training presentation.
This video is brought to you by Ramgopal from PrezoTraining.com.
The tools we will use in this tutorial:
– Add long rectangular bar shape to the slide
– Change Fill Color of the rectangle
– Add a rectangle to hold the picture
– Duplicate the rectangle for the associated text. Add the text you want.
– Fill the rectangle with picture you would like to use for this animation
-Add custom animation to the picture and text shapes available in More Entrance Effects
– Use the Peek in Entrance animation.
– Change the direction of Peek in for the rectangle holding text
– Send the Picture and Text box shape to behind the long rectangle.
That completes the animated concept!