Create Beautiful Sheen Effect in PowerPoint with this easy to follow Tutorial. It takes less than 10 seconds to create and instantly adds polish to your slides.
Here is the link to Ramgopal’s PowerPoint Mastery Training Program mentioned in the video.
Steps to create this cool effect are as follows:
– Add a rectangle shape
– Fill shape with a dark color and set it to a Dark Color Gradient so you can view the sheen effect
– Add a smaller rectangle shape on top of the previous one
– Add a Gradient Fill to the new rectangle
– In the Format shape option, go over to Gradient Stops section.
– Change the number of stops to just 3
– Add white fill for all 3 stops
– Change the transparency for the 2nd and 3rd stops to give the sheen effect
– Play with the transparency effect to get the exact effect that works for you.
Your cool sheen is ready! You can now easily apply this sheen effect to other shapes by using the Format Copy tool.