In this video you will learn to create torn paper effect. This video is created in PowerPoint.
It is easy to create these graphics. Just follow this step by step tutorial to get started.
You can find out more about Comprehensive All In One Bundle here >>
The tools used in this video tutorial are:
– Add rectangle shape for paper
– Add circle shape to create the holes
– Add a rectangle shape to create the torn effect
– Align the objects to create the effect
– Merge shapes with UNION option
– Adjust the size of the object with mouse
– Remove shape outline
– Use Keyboard shortcut to duplicate the shape multiple times
– Use Align & distribute options to quickly arrange multiple shapes evenly
– Use Rotation option to change paper orientation
– For paper effect – use Fill Shape with Picture option
( look for public domain images)