Gamify Your Classroom with Creative PowerPoint Quizzes : Online Training
Make Even The Dullest Topic Fun & Engage The Most Distracted Learner
Gamify Your Classroom With Creative PowerPoint Quizzes
Online PowerPoint Training Videos
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services
provided by BIZPREZ TRAINING LLP.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
About Gamify Your Classroom Course
Why This Course
As a trainer, you already know how important it is to test the understanding of your participants.
It’s not just for them to understand where the gaps in learning are…but for you to know where your teaching hasn’t been clear and lucid.
But then, ‘testing the understanding’ is always an uncomfortable task both for you and the participants.
What if you could turn these ‘tests’ into fun events?
What if you could conduct Quiz shows in your classroom?
Yes. Quizzes can be super fun and exciting.
There are full fledged TV shows that run entirely on quiz formats.
A good quiz has the ability to convert learning into fun.
It can infuse elements like teamwork, sharing and winning into the learning process.
This course allows you to bring the excitement and fun of those popular TV shows right inside your classroom.
You would be able to create fun quizzes that your participants can’t wait to play.
While they focus on winning the game, ‘learning’ happens automatically in the background.
What’s more - the learning stays in the minds of your audience for a long time. So quizzes are not just a great way to increase engagement. They are a great way to enhance retention and therefore, improve performance in tests.
Not many trainers know that you can create some truly creative and interesting quizzes right inside PowerPoint.
This course aims to teach you just that. By the time you finish the course, you would be able to create really interesting quiz shows quickly and easily.
You will learn all the tricks and techniques that make it happen.
So are you charged up to learn how to create fun quizzes in PowerPoint?
Here are some of the reasons to follow this training program:
- Create assets for classroom training
- Learn the skills to create different types of quiz with PowerPoint
- Get skills you can use for other aspects of creating presentations.
E.g. The same skills taught in this program can be used to create navigation menus and self-running presentations.
You will get full lifetime access for a one-time free.
I am excited to take you on the journey. Let’s jump right in.
What This Course Covers
- Create easy multiple choice quiz set
- Add navigation menu for quiz with multiple sections
- How to create picture quiz for summary & revision
- How to create engaging picture and description quiz
- How to show additional information on Mouse Hover
- Create a quiz to revise Acronyms
- Add drama with sound effects to indicate correct/wrong answers
- Resources: Where to find more sound effects for free - without worrying about copyright infringement
- How to set up navigation across slides with hyperlinks & buttons
- How to create a fun countdown timer to add pressure
What You Will Get
8 Videos [61 Mins] + 3 Articles
5 PowerPoint Exercise Files, 2 PDF Files
Online, Lifetime Access
PowerPoint 2010, 2013 or 2016
Requirements To Access Training
A Computer, Tablet or Mobile with browser & internet access.
Windows or Mac.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Trainers and eLearning developers keen to engage their audience
- Acadamicians who want to add element of fun & increase retention
Preview of the quizzes
Complete Multiple Choice Quiz Set
Detailed Quiz With Multiple Categories
Quiz About Picture
Flip On Hover Interactive Quiz
Picture Puzzle Quiz
Count Down Timers
Professional Quiz Format With Navigation
Creative Hyperlinks With Image, Text, Buttons
About The Instructor
Hi, I am Ramgopal...
Co-owner of PrezoTraining, Presentation-Process.com and All-PPT-Templates.com
All my websites specialize in PowerPoint and Presentation skills. My work has been featured on:
<= Please watch this video to know more about me!
My work has been featured on:
What people have said about my tutorials