Make Over Verbose Bullet Points with Hat Stand Technique : Online Training
Make Even Verbose Bullet Point Slides - Creative & Interesting
Watch Video Below To Know More About This Course:
Make Over Bullet Point Slides With Hat Stand Technique
Online PowerPoint Training Videos
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services
provided by BIZPREZ TRAINING LLP.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
About Make Over Bullet Point Slides Course
Why This Course
One common issue that trainers write to us about is...
...the number of slides that contain text and bullet points in information & 'theory' based training programs.
Making these slides interesting & engaging is always an painful task for you and participants really hate them.
What if you could make these bullet point slides visual & interesting?
What if you could actually make even long lists memorable with a simple technique?
Yes. Even bullet point lists can be made engaging with some creativity.
Enjoy making over even long lists into interesting visual slides.
You will learn all the tricks and techniques that make it happen.
AND also get the tutorials and downloadable files to makeover 'usual' boring slides like summary, agenda, lists, definitions slides...
Here are some of the reasons to follow this training program:
- Create assets for classroom training
- Learn to differentiate between different types of bullet lists.
- Get skills you can use for other aspects of creating presentations.
You will get full lifetime access for a one-time free.
I am excited to take you on the journey. Let’s jump right in.
What This Course Covers
- The difference between real and pseudo lists
- How to present short lists creatively
- How to make lists memorable with the right type of visuals
- How to use Hat Stand Technique to make bullet points interesting
- How to present even a large list in an interesting way
- How to use scanification technique to make slides readable
- Make boring agenda, summary, list and definition slides more visual
- Step by Step Tutorials on creating 10 different Layouts for Bullet Points
- Learn to create revelant both 2D and 3D Diagrams in PowerPoint
- Resources: Download PowerPoint exercise files
What You Will Get
18 Videos [60 Mins]
12 PowerPoint Exercise Files
Online, Lifetime Access
PowerPoint 2010, 2013 or 2016
Requirements To Access Training
A Computer, Tablet or Mobile with browser & internet access.
Windows or Mac.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Trainers and eLearning developers keen to engage their audience
- Acadamicians who want to add element of fun & increase retention
Preview of the Creative Bullet Point Layouts
About The Instructor
Hi, I am Ramgopal...
Co-owner of PrezoTraining, Presentation-Process.com and All-PPT-Templates.com
All my websites specialize in PowerPoint and Presentation skills.
My work has been featured on:
What people have said about my tutorials