Create Stunning 3D Diagrams in PowerPoint -
Present Slides that appear to be created with High-End 3D Software
About Design With 3D Like A PRO Course
Why This Course
Most presenters struggle with the same old ' default' slides.
They get stuck with using basic SmartArt or stock images that don't reflect their ideas strongly.
They don't realize that PowerPoint is a fairly advanced software in terms of its features. It has extensive 3D features...
What if you could create beautiful looking 3D diagrams for your presentations?
What if your slides could look like they were created in high-end 3D editing software?
Yes. PowerPoint does have these features and it can be fun to create such slides!
Using 3D gives a realistic look and feel to your slides.
Relevant 3D Diagrams can make your slides standout in a classroom or in the boardroom.
It can create excitement and engagement...
This course allows you master the power of PowerPoint 3D.
Most PowerPoint help ( books, courses) just provide a basic overview of the tools.
In this course, you'll learn not just the tools but how to actually use them by creating different diagrams.
Practicing these diagrams will give you the skills to design your own 3D diagrams.
You can use these 3D tools not only to create diagrams in PowerPoint, but also to create icons, logos and more for your ebooks and websites.
By the time you finish the course, you would be able to create really beautiful looking 3D Diagrams quickly and easily.
You will learn all the tricks and techniques that make it happen.
So are you charged up to master 3D in PowerPoint?
Here are some of the reasons to follow this training program:
- Create assets for classroom training and boardroom presentations
- Learn the skills to create different types of diagrams with PowerPoint
- Get skills you can use for other aspects of creating presentations.
You will get full lifetime access for a one-time free.
I am excited to take you on the journey. Let’s jump right in.
What This Course Covers
- 1 Understanding 3D Bevel Effects
- 2 Understanding Lighting and Material Effects
- 3 Understanding 3D Rotation
- 4 Understanding Distance from Ground
- 5 Understanding Shadows in Depth
- 6 Understanding Reflection Effect
- 7 Understanding Glow effect
- 8 Understanding Soft Edges
- 9 Resources: Download 3D Effects Cheat Sheet
- 10 Follow step by step tutorials to create 15 different 3D Diagrams with exercise files
What You Will Get
23 Videos [120 Mins]
15 PowerPoint Exercise Files, 1 PDF Files
Online, Lifetime Access
Any recent PowerPoint version
Requirements To Access Training
A Computer, Tablet or Mobile with browser & internet access.
Windows or Mac.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Trainers and eLearning developers keen to engage their audience
- Acadamicians who want to add an element of fun
- Any presenter who wants their slides to standout
- Designers who create brochures, ebooks and resumes
Sign Up Today & Get These 3 Bonuses Worth $54
30 Day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, just write to us within 30 days of purchase and get your 100% money back.
About The Instructor
Hi, I am Ramgopal...
Co-owner of PrezoTraining, Presentation-Process.com and All-PPT-Templates.com
All my websites specialize in PowerPoint and Presentation skills. My work has been featured on:
<= Please watch this video to know more about me!
My work has been featured on:
What people have said about my tutorials