[DAP hasAccessTo=”1 , 2,5,25″ isLoggedIn=”Y” errMsgTemplate=”SHORT”] 5: Cluster Diagram Slide
Cluster diagram shows Hub and spoke relationships. That is, they portray the relationship between core idea and supporting factors.
fileType=’video’ source=’s3′ width=’800′ height=’600′ splashImage=’https://www.prezotraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/professional-powerpoint-slide-ecourse-011.jpg’ preLoad=’Y’ autoPlay=’N’ belowVideoHTML=” cuePoint=”
redirectURL=” pauseAtCuePoint=’N’ fixedSizeVideo=’Y’ ]
The diagram is created using the ‘SmartArt’ tool. The diagram is totally scalable, i.e. you can have as many or as few spokes as you need.
The graphic is customized to suit our specific needs. This makes it stand out from the usual SmartArt diagrams you see in board rooms.
The specific skills you will learn while creating the slide:
- How to choose the right Smart Art graphic to portray Radial relationship
- How to resize the graphic by stretching the bounding box proportionally
- How to apply a color scheme to the graphic
- How to select a specific hue of a color for ‘shape fill’
- How to enlarge the size of a specific shape in the graphic